Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miri-Deary

The girlies
My "cash bag" as Jacob calls them, a thoughtful gift from our friends

The kids saw the lights at temple square, mommy and daddy just saw the kids running everywhere!

Jacob tie selection looks good on everyone :)


Everyone loves reading scriptures with Daddy in the morning. Miriam's favorites are the parables and Jesus in Gethsemane. She will sit and ask for Jesus in Gethsemane over and over again. We love her sweet spirit. Today everyone but Miriam has been sick with the tummy flu, she has spent her time trying to make them all happy. She even offered Hazel "Purple Dolly" I think her heart grew ten times today! I love my Miri-deary.

1 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you guys are sick! Ick! We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Template by June Lily