Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lead me, Guide me....NO don't help me!!

We were having a great time the other day singing the song "I Am A Child of God"  Everyone knew the words, we were all singing using our pretty voices (as opposed to our squeaky, screaming, silly voices).  As we began to sing the chorus, little Eliza sang right along...

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, help me find the way...

After singing that last refrain, she paused and looked at me and said very decidedly, "No, don't help me!  I can do it myself!"







Sneaking an ice cream treat that has been frozen in the freezer for over a month :)

So Eliza loves this teddy...she said to me the other night, I know he looks wierdo, but he's my ted and I love him!
Gotta love that can do spirit :)

Miriam had a really bad big mosquito bite and she had scratched it until she broke the skin and it was bleeding just a little bit.  I was teaching her to smack it, instead of scratch it.  I said must have said scratching is bad for bodies.  Eliza (who is our little scratchy bear, and falls asleep twigling her ears and scratching her tummy) said to me, "Mommy scratching is really good for my body actually!"

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily