Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lunar Eclipse, Cookies, Spring, and Gourmet Cooking

We managed to wake up the kids for the lunar eclipse...
They came, they saw, and then they snored.

conference coloing

Eliza loves to help in the kitchen, and is, as she told me
a really good cooker!




Out the window of our schoolroom...ah I LOVE TREES





I had to take a picture of Hazel on the trampoline...
then we had to comb out all those knots!

We went to Costco in preparation for conference and they had watermelon, which no one in our family can resist.  Lucy got to sit in the cart, on the watermelon.  When we got home she cried for her "pumpkins" to sit on.  Puzzled I could not imagine what she was talking about, at last it dawned on me that she was equating the watermelon to pumpkin.  Logical, I guess.  I corrected her, and now she call them waterpumpkins.  Her brain just cannot grasp that they are called watermelon.  Maybe by the end of the summer she will have it down :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily