Friday, February 24, 2012

Chronicles of Daily living :)

Jacob's three front teeth are finally loose!  Bye-Bye porcelain veneers and cavity baby tooth!  He is loving his ability to read.  Mommy loves it too.  I have him read stories to the girls as part of his school and I am able to get a little cleaning done, which my house needs desperately.

With our business growing, we have many orders to fill.  I was teasing Jared that we are a house of orders, but definitely not a house of order, we will just have to keep trying. 

Miriam has also unlocked the mystery of reading.  She surprised me one day, I thought I would give her a very easy book to read and see if she could read some of the simple words.  She read the whole thing and asked for another.  She went through all my beginning readers in a week, and she is ready for more.

Hazel keeps us all laughing.  Her cute personality, albeit defiant at times, is sweet.  The other night I was sitting by her as she fell asleep and she told me, I will never ever leave you Mommy.  I will snuggle your arm forever!

Eliza is growing so fast.  She has unlocked the realm of speaking.  She can't quit get it into a sentence, but she can get her point across.  You  might hear her say, "Mommy stand up, kitchen, num, num, NOW!!"

Kathleen is very over worked and deserves a vacation, hint hint, Jared:)  J/K  I love being mommy and I finally am starting to believe the people who have been telling me for years now, how fast they grow up.  So I am trying to love them while I have them.

Jared is also very overworked, and we will get him a vacation soon.  He always finds time to tell the most amazing stories ever.  Last night it was all about "sqwankle pankles"  which are pancakes which have been sat on by a duck.  We have "sqwankle pankles" at our house for breakfast now.

We are very blessed and are enjoying seeing the Lord's blessings in our lives, even though Eliza has a cavity in her front tooth, just like all the rest :(



1 comments:

  1. Awww... Way to go for the loose teeth! It's good news that your kids love to read. Oh, that cavity will be gone, as long as you guys keep seeing the dentist. ;o)


    -Hertha Gearin

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Template by June Lily