Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birhtday Time again!!!

Happy Birthday Jacob and Hazel! (7 and 4) What a fun busy birthday week! Jacob had a fun "Race Day Party"

 We did all kinds of racing. He invented alot of games and gave out his own little prizes and made everyone feel special. I asked him what it feels like to be 7, and he said, "I haven't really notices changes" :) Love that BOY!

Hazel was really really excited to see if she had grown. I told her the other day she was growing up, and she said, "Yes, but I won't be any taller until my birthday!" I asked her what it is like to be 4, she said, "Fun, and a little scary!"

She got a little mini toy doll for her present and I overheard her playing with her doll and string cheese, "The baby grabbed the string cheese tightly, but the cheese said nothing, it just fell over..."

Eliza awoke on Hazel birthday and saw the decorations everywhere and I said, "Guess what! Today is Hazel's birthday! That sign says Happy Birthday to Hazel!" Eliza looked at me, and said in a growly voice that she does so well, "IT DOES NOT SAY HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO HAZEL, IT SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! "

Jared was taking the kids home from a drive and was swerving back on forth on the country road.  He said they heard from the back of the car, "I can't pick my nose!"  It was Hazel who couldn't coordinate her operation with the swerving.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily