Monday, September 3, 2012

Bye Bye Summer...

Ready for school!!!

sleeping in....

more sleeping in :)

yes, they all slept till about 10 one morning

And then they were up until about 10 pm

Jacob's Safari

Miriam took this of herself drinking a milkshake

wouldn't she look great in glasses?

Hazel loves to draw and color.  She spends at least 3 hours a day coloring, all by her own asking

growing out bangs is tiring!

This is the time-out box...not really

Hazel tool this one of Miriam

Light stick fun!

Miriam LOVES to play kitchen, with all our socks, wash cloths, and whatever she can find.  Then she has you pretend to eat her delicious food.  Too cute!

Jacob wins the race at the neighbors house

captain glow stick

Eliza told me the other day at bedtime that she did not need me to put her to bed,  "I will put myself to bed mommy, just me and my bed all alone!"

Growing up!

A healthy treat!   Made by Jacob just for me.  I got to eat the whole thing while he watched.

Jared vs the weeds!

making muddy lake

bubbles!

Eliza loved eating them!

Muddy Lake

what a mess to clean up!

might as well get photos

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily