Monday, June 21, 2010

Our little Growing Family


Without getting to mushy, I must post at least once, how grateful I am for my little family. Jacob, Miriam, Hazel, and what seems to soon be a little "Eliza Jane" with much discussion on my desire for a little "Emma Jane", are sweet little spirits exploding with love, intelligence, and all the joy you can imagine. We love them dearly. I can't wait to add, yet another girl to our clan. I must say, I have been right about one thing when it comes to our children, and that is they are all girls from here on out... I have my boy, and that is a tender mercy enough for me... bring on the girls so i can love'em and go on many daddy daughter dates... can we say I better start saving for the future with so many girls?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily