Friday, October 1, 2010

In Preperation For Conference

Everyone! Finally!
More water, Hazel is seconds away from going in :)

A little tree hugger...a cute missionary couple couldn't stop chuckling over our little tree hugger. Hazel ran from tree to tree saying, "Hug!"
By a garbage can...the girls insisted on sitting on this ledge by a trash can.

The water was definitely a favorite, and we only had to pull Hazel out of a fountain once!


We paid a visit to Salt Lake Temple Square yesterday to prepare for conference. It was a fun trip that ended and began in tears :) We did tour the conference center, but the tour only lasted 7 minutes, and not the typical 1 hour. The kind lady that gave the tour said, "Wow, all your kids look the same age, is that hard?" To which I replied, "Yes, especially when everyone is crying, or no one is sleeping" She smiled and said, "You know what I love about your response, you were honest. We get lots of women who reply, oh no, it's not hard at all, we love it" I had to chuckle ...here's to honesty:)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures:) and what a great preparation for conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Kathy! Why did you waited until now to tell me about your blog? I literally was tempted to leave a comment on each post... :) Congrats for the birth of Eliza! Your family is so sweet! I love those pictures with decorated background. What a genius idea! I might have to try some! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Template by June Lily