Friday, July 26, 2013

Woofin' Hot

So I can't help but chuckle as I think about my kids emerging personalities.  Hazel has coined another classic phrase, when she experiences something extreme, like super hot weather, she uses the word "woofin'" to describe it.  For example, we got into the car today and she said, "phew, it is woofin' hot out here..."

Eliza makes me giggle when I think about her "isms" she has a knack for naming things, her lastest is her doll whom we must all address by the full name of, "Razzberry tazzberry dripple" Yeah, I know it's cute.  She also was trying to describe why she loved woot (that's her code name for root beer), she told it was delicious because it was so scrubby!

Miriam loves imaginative play, and sometimes when I turn on a movie for the kids to watch, Mirisms says, "I wish you wouldn't turn on a movie, now no one will play with me!"  She takes my baking  pans and wash cloths and bake cakes, cookies, cupcakes, even rainbow soup.  Whatever it is she can be heard say, "YUMMY SCRUMMY!!!"

Gotta love um...

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily