Saturday, June 14, 2014

Perspective

The other day while driving the kids we talking about taking a short cut.  I told them that would be a really bad idea, to cut across the road down the ravine to get to the store.  We could roll the car I warned.  With big eyes from her booster Miriam said, "Yes, and we might even get a flat tire!"

In her mind that was the worst possible thing that could happen, a flat tire.

The other instance I have been reflecting on was that during family scriptures little Miriam confided in me that Eve was very wicked.

I was shocked, when had I ever, ever even hinted at such a thing.  I asked her why she thought she was wicked and she said it was because she listened to Satan.

So I realized how quick out minds come to conclusion without any guidance, and how I must watch over their little minds and see they are learning truth from my hand.






















Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily